8.08.2009

Sneak Peek: Urban Bohemia Collection

I haven't really said too much about the line, wanting to wait a little while before the show started; so I figure it's about time to give a little insight to what the collection is all about. I've been gearing towards a more bohemic vibe for this Post-Summer/Pre-Fall collection that blends both vintage styles and vintage fabric, with modern and wearable silhouettes. I've taken a lot of inspiration from the 70s, with that whole spirit of fun and nostalgia. I feel these pieces are modern in a way that these revitalized styles and silhouettes are much present today and I wanted to be a part of that to help capture the spirit of it all. So here's your 'sneak peek! (I know it's two similar pieces...lol. I want you guys to be there to see the rest!)





1 comment: